12.02.2007

Sunday adventures...

I almost didn't go to church this morning-the bus usually leaves at 9:15, and I definitely got out of bed at 9:25AM. However, I raced down the stairs and overheard someone shouting that some more girls were coming and that they had room for me, so I hurriedly shoved some clothes on and raced out the door. I found out then that the bus wasn't coming because of the huge snowstorm we had last night, so one of the guys here who has a huge van took us to church. The roads were awful, but he drove carefully and we arrived safely.

Now it is raining, and if it gets any colder, it is going to be freezing rain. I'm not going to say anything, but I hope that somethings are cancelled tomorrow :).

Last night I went bowling with Katie and the boys, and it was fun. It was glow in the dark bowling!!!! AMAZING! I had such a fun time, and we had pizza and hung out. I loved it.

Well, that's all for today.

I hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying the snow, because I know that I am, surprisingly enough!!

Love to all...take care
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Glad you were able to get to church yesterday even the icy conditions
We did as well. However I think we are in now for a bit as it is pretty windy and icy outside.
Sounds like you have a good Saturday evening with your friends and enjoyed the bowling and pizza .
I am looking forward to the Prime timer’s Christmas dinner on Wednesday night
However Pops will not be going.
He may come over after the supper for the music program.

Hope you have a good day to day.

Lots of love Nan xoxo