12.04.2007

lots of fun...

Have you ever been squished in a shower with 7 other girls before?

Let me tell you, if you haven't, YOU SHOULD, because it was fun. We were hiding on our group leader last night, and we decided to hide in the shower, since it is so small that that would be the LAST place she would think to look. However, one of the girls laughed too loud, so she found us right away, and said, "As if you girls ALL fit in there!!!"...It was incredibly funny.

Today I had to work, and it is my 4th last shift before the new year.

I don't have anything else to write, but I hope that everyone has a great night!

Love, Ash

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I am loving that your blogging more ash!

Christopher said...

When will you be finished with all your exams ash?

Singinglady said...

I must admit I have never done that, but if you say it is fun I will take your word for it!

xo Nan