11.29.2006

a beautiful day...

What a beautiful day it was today! oh my goodness, I wish I had spent more time outside, but I went from one thing to another it seems. It wasn't sunny, but it's funny, you know that rain I wrote about yesterday? ya, it happened today. Well, it was more like a mist all day, but incredibly amazing just the same. And it was so balmy...I love this weather, and I wish it was like this all year round!
And choir this afternoon was awesome, too. We have our first performance on Sunday, and we're getting so excited to finally perform what we've worked so hard on!
Next week is final week of classes!!! yay!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Didn't realize that you had two different blogs here to comment on . So here is another one.
Glad that your choir experience is so exciting for you and hope that your concerts will be wonderful! lots of luv Nan