7.02.2006

A Sad End for Brasil

To comemmorate Brasil's loss against France in the World Cup yesterday, I have posted this picture of Andréa and I in our matching Brasil t-shirts. Now Brasil has to wait another 4 years to be in the World Cup...que pena...what a pity.
Enough of the depressing stuff...yesterday was a work day at vôo livre, but because of the game only 6 people showed up to help out, which wasn't very much at all. But they did get some stuff done, so that was good.
It's going to be short today...not much happened yesterday after I wrote again. I think everyone was depressed about the game and didn't really feel like doing anything.
I love everyone, and I miss all my family and friends. It was good to talk to you guys on the phone earlier, family! Love you all!
Take care...
Love, ASh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe....guess what....i'm finally writing and i'm the first one to write!!! thats cuz nana and pops are here for vany's bday! anywhoo...not much to say cuz i just wanted to accomplish something....and i'm also stalling in packing for camp!! Its gonna be awesome this week!!! i'm with sheila and vany's in my cabin again! so fun!!! anywhoo...ya i saw that game...not cool at all! well i better go now! love u lots! love mel

Anonymous said...

hey ash,
how are you? it awesome to hear that you are having a great time in Brasil! i saw that game...not good when they loss at all. i am finshing up packing for camp..it going to awesome week. i have the youngers kids,but i am with trisha and allssya..it's going to be great.have a good one. talk to you later. i love you.
love:stef

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash.
Sorry I am a day late in receiving this one. Don’t know why, as I checked in, off and on all day to-day.
It was there after supper though.
A great picture of you and Andréa all dressed up for the game. Sorry they lost though. We did cheer for them. We saw some pix of Graça and it looks like Andrea resembles her. She is a very pretty girl.
Pops like the picture too and he thinks you look pretty good too!
I will go now and read your latest blog and maybe can get my #1 comment in there tonight!
Lots if luv Nan xoxoxo