You've probably realized that there are only 25 days [technically only 21 now] until Christmas, and you're trying to accomplish your Christmas month bucket list.
- Decorate the house [if we manage to even plug in our two foot artificial tree complete with lights, I'll be happy]
- Bake lots of cookies
- Go sledding [I'm so looking forward to doing this with Adrian. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie-just like his Mama!]
- Find a family Advent book [I've heard good things about Ann Voskamp's Unwrapping the Greatest Gift]
- Pick out thoughtful and meaningful gifts [which means not shopping on Christmas Eve!]
- Make homemade eggnog [at least once!]
- Spend meaningful time with family and friends
- Go to some Christmas parties
- Not lose sight of Jesus Christ, who is the reason we celebrate Christmas at all. His birth signified a time of hope for the whole world. The Saviour Came! He came down, became a man, and died for all of our sins and was raised to life again so that we could live!!! What a beautiful reminder at Christmas.