6.03.2011

Lots o updates...

1. I no longer work at Tim Hortons. [Praise the Lord!!]

2. I have my beloved laptop back and working, and no more floppy screen :)

3. Jake and I aren't pregnant. (hehe, couldn't resist!)

4. I've started writing my thank you cards from our wedding, and finding it surprisingly therapeutic. So if you haven't received yours yet, it's coming!

5. I have a cold. and a nasty cough. with mucous. and lots of phlegm. ya, you get the picture. but it's getting better :)

6. My feet are freezing.

7. We have a fan now! Our third floor apartment is in an incredibly old building, and we get no shade at all, so this summer is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!

8. I've decided to learn 10 new Portuguese words a week.

9. God's been convicting me of being judgmental and critical, so I need to pray for change!

10. I am more in love with my husband than I was the day we got married. Love grows with time!

Love,
Ash

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi my darling

A bit of a delay in my response here

Lots of things going on in your life right now

Sounds like you are happy to have put Timmy's back on the shelf once again
Hope that your annual allergy problems are settling down and that you are starting to feel better.

Computers are great when they work and horrible when they aren't.

You must be very happy to have yours fixed and a faster Internet connection.

I guess by now when the weather has heated up considerably , your feet have warmed up too.

I hope that the fan you have in your apartment will help to keep you a bit cooler once the extreme heat kicks in.
It has come to us at Cedarwood!

I know that it takes a lot of disciple to get those thank you notes written, but you will feel much better yourself when you get them all done.

Keeping adding those Portuguese words to your vocabulary.
Who knows when you will need them again.

Continue to seek God's help for the changes you are trying to make in your life.

I was not one who was asking if you and Jake were pregnant yet but thanks for the info LOL!

May your love for Jake and his for you continue to flourish and grow.

Sorry I missed your call last week but hope we can soon be in touch.

Looking forward to seeing you at your mom and dad's party

Lots of love NAN
XOXOX