6.18.2007

Money is NOT everything

I'm thinking about getting a new job. Distributed about 5 resumes downtown today. My job is NOT going as well as I had hoped, and I have lasted better than some people who get a job there.

As much as I thought this job would be good for the money, honestly, it's NOT worth it. I want to be happy, and I don't think that choosing to stay at a job where the majority of the calls are negative is a place that I would describe "positive".

Lots of people have told me to stick it out, that it's only 8 wks left, or not to take it so personally. Haha...you're talking to someone who cries over the stupidest things, and you tell ME not to take it personally??? I think I'll pass thanks!

So, hopefully I get some calls back, as I'm kind of desperate right now for anything-EXCEPT for Tim Hortons...haha...that's where I draw the line!

Anyways...hope everyone has a great night!

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ash,
I am sorry to hear that things have taken a turn for the worse with your job.
We will pray that there will be some thing else that will turn up for you from the resumes that you have submitted that will allow you to work in a more positive environment.
Lots of luv Nan xoxox

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley,
Uncle Ken and I will pray for God to lead your path and lift you up to feel the joy in what you are doing. Maybe God put you where you are so you can help someone. We never really know how God uses us and later we realize why he allowed our lives to follow a difficult path.I am speaking from experience and know that it will all work out. We will keep you in our prayers.
love Aunt Dianne & Uncle Ken