1.15.2013

The Coffee Jitters...

Last night I experienced those jittery and anxious feelings that accompany coffee drinkers far and wide.  Coffee doesn't normally affect me at all, so I was surprised when, after two cups of the brewed goodness, I started to feel shaky before bed.  

I woke up at 1:30am and couldn't get back to sleep- went online for a bit, and all of a sudden it felt like I couldn't breathe, as my heart rate started to beat faster and faster.  It was a bit scary at first, but Jake was able to calm me down.  I looked up coffee effects online, and some people were saying that it's common to have those symptoms if you haven't been drinking coffee regularly.  

That about sums it up for me!  I haven't been having my daily java for about a week or so, and have resorted to brewing copious amounts of tea to take the chill off these winter days.  I think I'll be sticking with my tea for a good long while after this!



Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: