9.09.2011

Afterglow...

I've been getting some CD's out of the library lately, and some of them are ones that I used to borrow when I was in highschool.  It's pretty awesome being able to listen to music that I still enjoy even if it is 6 or 7 years later.  Sarah McLachlan's Afterglow is incredible.  If you ever get a chance to listen to it, you should.  Her voice is haunting and seemingly flawless.

This one is just fun, and so distinctly Middle Eastern. I didn't listen to this one in highschool, though.
Prince Of Persia  Sands Of Tim

Happy listening!

Love,
Ashleigh


1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash
At least I have caught up on your last 3 blogs as I write a bit here
I too enjoy listening to my favourite CDs and Saturday recently, seems to be the day I devote to do that .
I have some very nice new ones myself and have a couple more that I hope to order soon.
I have not hear the ones you mentioned but I am sure you have enjoyed hearing these again.
Happy listening to you too!

Lots of luv NAN
XOXOX