9.09.2007

Love it!

So today I went to the Brazilian Church. It was amazing. I tried to translate for Jess, and someone else translated for Ben. I think he got the better deal (sorry, Jess). The music was awesome. They sang songs in Portuguese as well as in Spanish. I loved it! I would like to go back again.

Poppa is doing better. I'm so glad! I hope and pray that things will continue to improve over the next week.

I wrote a poem on Friday-I was sitting outside, trying to study for psychology, but the beautiful day distracted me. I found my niche in where I worship God best. It's when I'm revelling in the beauty of nature, whether it be a warm breeze that I can feel, or perhaps a picture of a land I have never seen that totally captures my attention. God is so alive to me in those moments, and so I share this poem with all of you.


"All For You"

The trees-
They clap for You;
Their branches sway back and forth.

The wind-
It blows for You;
Softly and gently it caresses the earth.


The clouds-
They move for You;
Slowly they part to let the sun come out.

The sun-
It shines for You;
Giving but a glimpse of how radiant Your glory is and will be.
-AshWin-

Love, Ash

No comments: